Missing Show (4/20/12) Found!!!! | Message Board

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Missing Show (4/20/12) Found!!!!
April 23, 2012
1:41 PM
feeer_the_turtle

Valdez Tweeted this earlier today:

RT @leipold Here is the new link: https://t.co/rDIADet4: Thx to @leipold …Here's a link to Friday's show that was unable to record.

It looks like the files are still being uploaded as of As of 1:30 PM EST on 4/23. They are in 14:55 increments and seem to include commercials. It starts with the classic junks hour and Sandman kicks in on file #5 at the 5:43 mark.

A great thank you to @leipold, you are as your public.me.com screen name suggests: Captain Awesome.

Disclaimer:  I've only listened to a few snippets to get an idea of what has been posted.

April 23, 2012
2:50 PM
cpizz
Guest

Gotta love twitter! Thanks for the hook feer. I will track down liepold and thank him myself.

April 23, 2012
4:57 PM
Mooolney
Guest

now i can hear big daddy donk's movie review. awesome.

April 23, 2012
7:48 PM
IamMcNubbin

cpizz said

Will you give him a thanks from a guy who still refuses to use twitter?

April 23, 2012
7:48 PM
IamMcNubbin

feeer_the_turtle said

Valdez Tweeted this earlier today:

Thanks, feeer!!!!

April 23, 2012
8:12 PM
feeer_the_turtle

IamMcNubbin said

feeer_the_turtle said

Valdez Tweeted this earlier today:

Thanks, feeer!!!!

No problem, TweetNubbin Surprised  but don't thank me, sign up for Twitter and thank @leipold.

April 24, 2012
5:16 PM
reknaps
Guest

The first 4 files are of the repeat hour (5am -6am).

To start the actual Friday show, go to segment 5 and skip to the 7:30 mark.

April 24, 2012
6:10 PM
IamMcNubbin

reknaps said

The first 4 files are of the repeat hour (5am -6am).

To start the actual Friday show, go to segment 5 and skip to the 7:30 mark.

I might be in the minority, but I like hearing all the extra stuff. I wish I lived in the area so I could listen live.

April 24, 2012
10:17 PM
feeer_the_turtle

IamMcNubbin said

reknaps said

The first 4 files are of the repeat hour (5am -6am).

To start the actual Friday show, go to segment 5 and skip to the 7:30 mark.

I'm with you on the extra content, but the only commercials I care to hear are the live reads during the drunk show.

April 26, 2012
10:38 AM
elguapo
Guest

Link no workie anymore.  I must have it!

April 26, 2012
12:32 PM
elguapo

elguapo said

Link no workie anymore.  I must have it!

Nevermind, Jefe found it for me.

April 26, 2012
7:57 PM
IamMcNubbin

elguapo said

elguapo said

Link no workie anymore.  I must have it!

Nevermind, Jefe found it for me.

Bueno!

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 1

Topics: 1865

Posts: 14874

Newest Members: tinmanbst, Stephen Snowman, Michael Atcheson, nwilkinsowins, Jonathan Holder, ktownlefty

Administrators: admin (129)